Please fill out this form and click submit.
We are looking forward to once again having services inside our church. However, due to our concern for the health and safety of our members, we have decided to follow certain safety precautions as we return.
If you have a fever (100 degrees or higher), cough, or shortness of breath, please do not attend until your symptoms are gone for 14 days. If you have been exposed to anyone with COVID, we ask that you also wait 14 days before returning.
1. Your temperature will be taken at the door.
2. You will be given hand sanitizer as you enter.
3. We request everyone, 4 years old and older, wear a mask as much as possible especially when moving around the building.
4. Please maintain social distancing. Please refrain from handshakes, hugs, high 5's, or fist bumping.
5. Restrooms will be open for necessity use only. Restroom attendents will be on duty to sanitize the restroom after each use.
6. Children and infants will be seated with their parents or caregivers. The nursery will not be open at this time.
7. Households/Families will be seated together.
8. In an attempt to accommodate everyone's comfort level, there will be three seating options:
1) "MVP" (Most Vulnerable Persons) section. In this section masks will be required for the entire service.
2) A section for those more inclined to wear a mask the entire time.
3) A section for those less inclined to wear a mask the entire time.
9. By submitting this form, seats for you and your family will be reserved in the section you have chosen to the best of our ability.
Thank you for completing your reservation form. We look forward to seeing you and worshipping with you on Sunday.
(Please remember to click the submit button below.)